Funding Summary 2023
The goal for 2022-23 was to improve reading comprehension & reading fluency, math skills, provide collaboration time for all teachers, and increase mental health support. We received $76,059.38 for the school and the funds were used to purchase the following:
- Aides to work with students on reading skills.
- Aides to work with students on math skills.
- An aide to teach technology sessions.
- Aides to teach FAME (Fine Arts Mini Experience) to allow teachers collaborative team time.
- Software licenses
- Counseling and mental health support